Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'll have what she's having

While indulging in the guilty pleasure of reading a People Magazine at the salon, I skimmed through an article on Kate Goselin. In the interview Kate dispelled all of the rumors about plastic surgery and Botox. While I've never given an ounce of thought to Kate's alleged crow's feet, I was interested to read that all of the rumors about her youthful appearance started when she began using this stuff which she calls her "Botox in a jar." I don't know if I need it quite yet but I'm filing the info away for future use. It looks like Ole Henriksen has a full arsenal of tempting skin care products.

1 comment:

  1. หนังออนไลน์ ระดับ Premium ได้ที่ Doonung1234 ฟรี ระดับ 4K HD หลากหลายเรื่องมากมาย กับเรื่อง Night Hunter ล่าเหมี้ยมรัตติกาล (2019) [ พากย์ไทย ]

    ReplyDelete