Friday, June 3, 2011

Coffee Table Book Entry No. 3 {free printable}

kungfupandaquote




Hello, friends! Things are looking up here.  The sun is out and I've taken advantage of one of the advances in modern medicine known as antibiotics.  Life is much better.

Here is my latest installment in my Coffee Table Quote Book.  The inspiration for this one may or may not have something to do with the fact that Kung Fu Panda was on continuous loop at our house this week.  It is one of my very favorite movies and this is one of my favorite lines from the movie.

You can print if for personal use if you like.  Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. That's one of our favorites too!! Great printable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatum, your blog is GREAT! I will definitely be back! Heather sent me over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just perfect for Father's day!

    ReplyDelete