Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nautical Nursery: Simple sailboat mobile



I decided to do a series of posts on my son's nautical-themed nursery, since we did a handful of fun DIY projects in his room. So here is the first Nautcial Nursery post. It was not easy to photograph the mobile because it's, well, mobile! So I apologize that the photos are not the best.

This is quick and inexpensive- three cheers for instant gratification!

The supply list is pretty basic
dowel rod
screw eyes
fishing line
paint
wooden cutout shapes ( I found mine at Dollar Tree but they are available at most craft stores).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

sailboat_tut

1 comment:

  1. This is the gift idea I have been looking for. My sister has planned a nautical themed nursery if and she would just love this! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete