Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Book page vase filler/gift wrap

Are you ready for V-day, friend?  I'm not even close ;) but here is a simple vase filler or gift wrap filler that I created for Valentine purposes.




It's a fun alternative to the tiny, solid-colored crinkled paper.


I took 8-10 pages from and old book, accordion folded each sheet.




I snipped the folded sheet every 1/4 inch or so.




 Very quickly I had some pretty filler for my jar and my Valentine gift wrapping.


I'm using it for some V-day projects, but obviously it would great for any gift wrapping or filling any container for any holiday or occasion.







2 comments:

  1. Generally I don't learn blog post regarding articles, however, I would prefer to express that write-up pretty pressured me to be able to have a look at and do them!
    unique gift ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using it for some V-day projects, but obviously it would great for any gift wrapping or filling any container for any holiday or occasion. pura vida bracelets canada , pura vida bracelets australia

    ReplyDelete