Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hapari swimwear sale


{hooray for a cute one-piece! so hard to find!}


I have never tried Hapari swimwear, but I've been tempted for a while now . I love that any of their styles are available in any of their fun prints. Plus their tops can be worn with straps straight, crossed or halter style, so you can really customize your suit to get what you want and what fits you best.

I saw them today on a local show, Good Things Utah. They are having a two-day 20% off sale with the code "good20." Has anyone tried them?


These are some more of my favorite suits...




1 comment:

  1. OOh! I love Hapari! I have the Mango Mudd sport Tankini and I am so happy with it! I love that the top is so long, it's just like a one piece and I don't have to worry about my stomach showing or constantly readjusting anything! The fabric is fantastic quality. Seriously, the best swimsuit I've ever had. And I've had A LOT.

    ReplyDelete