If one is lucky enough to win this award, one must share seven things about her or his self, so here you go.
Seven Things About Me
1) I have a crush on Nate Berkus' hair
2) My favorite color is pink- always has been, always will be
3) I worked in communication and public relations for about seven years before I landed this mommy gig.
4) I have three younger sisters and they are my closest friends. We still fight over clothes.
5) I loose my cell phone almost daily. The most interesting places I have left it include a movie theatre 60 miles from home, the bank of a fish pond, an airplane in Hawaii. Miraculously it has always been returned to me.
6) I was named after the infamous actress Tatum O'Neal but I don't think she was infamous at the time.
7) I've been decorating, creating and designing spaces since I was a kid and I learned it all from my dear mom who is as crafty, creative and hip as they come (she's way cooler than I could ever be).
I'm bestowing this award upon:
Megan at Swanky Stitches
April at Frugal Homemaking
Jennifer at Vintage Gwen