Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer
A girl can search her whole life for the perfect moisturizer. I know I have. I am always looking for a product with SPF 30 but most irritate my skin and when I put make-up on top of said irritating moisturizer, there is this horrendous chemical reaction and wow, does it burn! In summary, I think I've tried almost every brand of moisturizer in the known universe. Here is my true love:
- SPF 30
- Non-irritating ( do you understand the miracle of this?!)
- Skin is noticeably softer without being too oily
- Make-up even goes on smoother with this, friends!
- Smells d.i.v.i.n.e. (Never before have I asked people to smell my face, but trust me you will too)
- $16 for a pretty big bottle (2+ oz)
Suave Professionals Volumizing Root Boost Spray
- It works. Really well.
- It's $3.49
- It's $3.49, ladies!
John Freida Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme
I need to tame my tresses as much as the next girl, but my hair is fine. So two drops of an oil-based shine serum and I go from frizzy to looking like I've fallen into a vat of Vaseline. This John Freida product is my new secret weapon ( pun intended).
-Tames frizz and fly-aways
-Adds no oil (and very little shine) to your hair
-Works well on kids' hair
-Great for achieving sleek pony tails and up-dos
Do you have any drugstore favorites to share? Do tell!