Saturday, July 16, 2011

Put down the laptop and get to Nordstrom!



Friend, step away from the spray paint, put down the glue gun, leave the weeds in the garden and get yourself to Nordstrom or Nordstrom.com for the anniversary sale!

I went yesterday and it was pretty magical.  I heard a fellow shopper say as she walked into the store, "I'm so nervous, I'm sweating-I'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS MOMENT!"  Whether your passionate enough to sweat over a sale, or just enjoy a good deal, you should check things out.


I have fallen in love with KUT from the Kloth jeans.  I am filing them under the category, "life-changing" (they look much better in person than online) and they are very much on sale!


Enjoy the sale. May your discoveries be many, your purchases be deeply discounted and your underarms stay dry!


1 comment:

  1. Tate! I've been wearing KUT jeans almost exclusively for years! I'm glad you are on board. If you like the KUT jeans, try the Jag jeans too...Almost better!

    ReplyDelete