Monday, August 1, 2011

Feminine finds from the new IKEA catalog



Do you take the IKEA catalog, friend?  I found mine in the mail box today and have been glued to it ever since.  It will take me a few days to take it all in, but after thumbing though the pages a few times, I'm really liking all of the feminine additions.  Don't get me wrong, I love IKEA but many of their items tend to be a little too stark and modern for me, so the feminine details were a welcome sight. Three cheers for the lace, curves and girly hues in the 2012 catalog!  Here are a few of my fast favorites.  What are you liking so far?


I need no less than one dozen of these pretty pots



I have been craving oval frames lately and I expect all of my fellow bloggers will also scarf these frames up in no time and have them spray painted in every conceivable color.




I really like this beding set.



I know a little girl whose room is getting a healthy dose of pink gingham thanks to my Swedish friends.



I think my coffee table is getting the boot in favor of this lovely gray one with the pretty curves.  I can just see it now with a pretty vase full of hot pink peonies, and  a sticky residue of spilled apple juice,  two bite- mark-riddled crayons, some crushed up Goldfish crackers,  and a pile of My Little Ponies.


I need to throw a backyard soiree for an excuse to use these lacy little lanterns




 I'm intrigued by these ODBY frames, the shape is simple, but unique and is equal parts vintage and modern, if that's possible.



Last, but certainly not least, I really LOVE this pink bowl.

Grab a glass of lemonade, lock yourself in the bathroom if needs be, and enjoy the new catalog!

4 comments:

  1. I love IKEA - I just took a trip there to get a dresser for my nursery and was pleasantly surprised by how many things they are carrying now that are girlie and not crazy modern. The only thing I did notice though, was the feel of their fabrics sucks so I ended up skipping that section of the store entirely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read my mind! Love it all! Now head over to ikea for me,please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds!!! I have been wanting to head to Ikea for a while now and now I have new motivation!!!

    xoxo, Ashley J @ mommybydaycrafterbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty post and I like it. I love all of the things posted specially the amazing pots. It looks very stunning. The lacy little lanterns was fabulous too, I like all of them. Big thanks.



    condo for sale Philippines

    ReplyDelete