Friday, May 27, 2011

Americana Clothing for Girls



I know, I know, some kids aren't even finished with school yet and here I am talking about the 4th of July. But if you want your little ones to don red white and blue on Independence Day, now is the time to shop.  I admit, I am a sucker for stars and stripes on my kids and I am very proud of my forefathers for choosing such a great color palette with which we can show our allegiance. There are so many patriotic options for children to wear this summer, so many that I am just showing you my favorites for girls.  The boys' Americana clothing deserves it's own post.

Here are some of my favorites for the girlies




Next is not an American retailer but they have loads of cute options in red, white and blue. I could honestly buy the whole store.




This bathing suit is perfect for July heat.  It is so adorable, it's almost painful.  Found at Nordstrom


Oh the stripes! Both from Boden



Plaid perfection from Old Navy



For the t-shirt girl, I love this sweet little graphic tee from The Children's Place


Patriotic in polka dots at Target


 Seersucker + rick rack = true love at Macy's



These little sets from Kohl's have stars, stripes and a matching outfit for dollie- check, check and check.

My daughter is so excited about this one.


Sweet and classic stripes for baby from OshKosh at JC Penney




 Another adorable bathing suit, this one from K-Mart.


This dress filled with funky patterns is so fun and so accessible at Wal-Mart

I think this dress from Next is my favorite and the one I'll buy for my little patriot.


Tune in next time as we explore the Americana clothing options for the little gentlemen in your lives!

3 comments: