Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Last-Minute Mothers' Day Ideas

Technically it's not the last minute.  It's not even close, but time is short to get something for the wonderful moms in your life.  Here are a few things I've spotted lately.

These sweet little monogrammed mugs from Anthropologie are so pretty and less than $10 each!


 For the mom who is always entertaining, I love these cute little dessert makers.  I've seen them at Macy's and JC Penney, but how do you decide between the cake pop maker and the whoopie pie maker?  You simply buy both, I suppose.  There a few other varieties here.



You can get one floppy straw hat for your mum, one for you, you both feel like Princess Kate, everyone wins.


How on earth will you decide which tote to buy for Mom with these fun options from Christopher & Banks?  For only $25, I would use this tote as the gift bag and fill it full of summertime goodies....who am I kidding, I would also buy one for myself.








This delicious apron is from Anthropologie and delightfully priced too.  I am half tempted sew a back on this one and wear it as a dress- so pretty!

.



I am actually borrowing this idea from my own mother.  For Christmas, she wrapped up our gifts and tied them with cool scarves instead of bows or ribbon-BONUS!  This pretty frayed coral one form Christopher & Banks would make the package and her outfit pop.

Gift cards might seem impersonal, but in my opinion, you are giving the gift of shopping, and if you wrap it up very nicely with a pair of pretty earrings dangling from the package, it gives it just the right personal touch.  These pretty options are all from Coldwater Creek and all 25% off right now!

5 comments:

  1. I'll take one of each as well. But the anthro mugs, I must say, are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Ideas Tatum!!! Can you shop for my Hubby...he needs help. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ideas! Those totes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Tate, I love the names in a photo frame thing! SOOOOO cute! My sister and I were so happy to see our kids' names on your blog! We kinda felt like groupies! "AHHHH, CHECK IT OUT! WE MADE TATUM'S BLOG!" LOL. Anyway, I'm wondering if you could help me. I don't have the awesome software that you do. Could you make us some for our moms that would match their houses? I will pay you for your time. Let me know what you think! kellybehling@hotmail.com. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete