Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sleevless Onesies



Did you think this was going to be a tutorial?  Sorry.  I did try once to make sleeveless onesies by cutting the sleeves off my daughter's onesies...and then never got around to hemming them- very Joe Dirt. This is approach is much quicker and cuter.  It's called shopping.

Is it just me, or are sleeveless onesies hard to find?  We've been on the lookout for them for my little niece and my son to go under summer dresses and rompers.  I finally found them so I thought I would share.


Kohl's has you covered for sleeveless onesies. I have also seen them at Macy's, but not on their website.

This three-pack from Carter's is my favorite for girls.



I love these bright colors too.



Here are the basic white onesies for boys- sorry, I couldn't find any fun colors.



There, your biggest fashion dilemma is solved.  You're welcome!





1 comment:

  1. Great for summer! Thanks for posting!

    http://www.operationceo.com
    http://momsforhealthyhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete