Friday, May 13, 2011

Coffee Table Book Entry No. 2

yoursongquote


Happy Friday, friends! I have many half-finished projects currently taking over my house and garage. My family is thrilled. I would like to believe I'll finish them all this weekend, but I'm not holding my breath. Besides, what fun would life be if my baby wasn't crawling through my pile of fabric scraps, if there wasn't hot glue stuck to my kitchen counter tops, if there weren't cans of spray paint rolling along the garage floor, or if we could find a pair of scissors?

Here is another installment in my coffee table quote book. The quote comes from the lyrics of Elton John's, Your Song, ( lyrics by Bernie Taupin).  Do you love Elton too? I am grateful my parents thought to raise us on great music that was older than us. Don't get me wrong, we listened to then current Janet, Whitney, Tiffany, Madonna and were all jammin' out in the '89 Honda Accord when my Aunt Barbabra got the new Michael Jackson Bad album, but I'm glad they thought to share some of their favorite music with us too.

You can print this for personal use if you like.

 I am linking up with Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style and these awe-inspiring blogs.  

7 comments:

  1. Tatum - great printable - love the colors! Thanks so much for sharing - Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
    ~Stephanie Lynn
    www.bystephanielynn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that song! I agree with Stephanie - the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found this over at UTTAD Showcase. A quote from one of my favorite movie songs! I have always loved this song since seeing Moulin Rouge! I have to print it and fame it for sure! Thanks!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song! Definately framing and putting up somwhere in my home. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tatum - again, such an adorable printable =) Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase Party - I greatly appreciate it. I have featured this today. Enjoy the rest of your week ~ Stephanie Lynn
    www.bystephanielynn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your designs for you printables! Thanks so much for linking!

    ReplyDelete